One moment, please - Selective color adjustment with the color correction curves

One moment, please - Selective color adjustment with the color correction curves

Looking for:

Which one is better: Apple Motion 5 or Adobe After Effects? - Quora - Set up Hue Saturation curves 













































     


Adobe after effects vs apple motion 5 free



  And with the right template, you can even save time instead of starting from scratch every time. I was never able to get a hold of an actual human being once, and ultimately had to reverse the automatic charges through my bank in order to close my account with Adobe. This is something a lot of folks have asked about, so I thought I'd answer this question directly with my personal opinion:.    

 

Video Game News & Reviews | Engadget.20 Free Apple Motion Templates for Videographers



   

This resource will give your next Motion 5 or Final Cut Pro video a new way to transition between scenes, a zoom. This zoom transition pack will add flair to your next Final Cut Pro or Motion 5 video project. This template pays homage to the original full-length television intros, making it an excellent template for your next corporate video.

Featuring 32 media drop zones and 9 points of editable text, this template is fully customizable. This pack gives you a wonderful new way to incorporate text into title cards. The text will begin to wrap itself circularly around itself for your next Final Cut Pro or Motion 5 project. This resource makes adding titles and lower thirds to all your Motion 5 and Final Cut Pro videos extremely easy.

With 30 fully customizable options, this resource will have you saving time and energy on your projects. This template allows you to make videos and use the iPhone as the core media source. Quickly add, edit, and customize how it looks and feels, including optional close-ups. This template incorporates circles in a whole new way.

Published on April 16, Question: Which is better, After Effects or Motion? Answer: This is something a lot of folks have asked about, so I thought I'd answer this question directly with my personal opinion: After Effects is much better than Motion. It also costs a lot more and isn't as compatible with Final Cut Pro as Motion is. Am I switching to After Effects from Motion?

No, I'm not. But there's more to this comparison Disclaimer: I'm saying all of this even though I've only used After Effects for a few projects, and I'm far more experienced with Motion. The Price differences: Let's compare the prices After Effects vs. Motion Capabilities When it comes to comparing the capabilities of Apple Motion and After Effects, again this seems like an unfair comparison to me.

As far as I know, After Effects can do nearly everything that Motion can do and a lot more. It's convenient but not a compelling case for Motion over After Effects, in my opinion. What can After Effects do that Motion can't? Suggest changes. Adobe After Effects videos. Apple Motion videos.

Graphic Design Software. Image Editing. Digital Drawing And Painting. Reviews These are some of the external sources and on-site user reviews we've used to compare Adobe After Effects and Apple Motion. It is available as standalone software or a Creative Cloud subscription that offers additional Adobe products. Source: windowsreport. Be the first one to post.

There are very few plugins for Motion compared to After Effects. I've used both for years, and Apple Motion seems to crash more often than After Effects, especially as your projects get more complex just personal experience, maybe this has improved as of version 5.

I actually started animating for the first time in Apple Motion, and I agree that the learning curve isn't quite as steep as After Effects although that was Motion 2. I recently fired up Motion for the first time in a few years and I was struggling to get it to do what I wanted to do, my brain has just been trained to think like After Effects.

Even though at first I was more productive in Motion than After Effects because After Effects is more complex , I have completely reversed and now I feel like I'm a speed machine in After Effects and Motion is now useless to me. The bottom line: if you're serious about getting a professional tool to do professional work, save up to get After Effects.

If you're just a hobbyist that wants to dabble in animation, get Apple Motion now that it's on the Mac App Store the price has come down considerably. Hope this answers most of your questions! If you have any other specific ones, let me know and I'll be happy to talk.

I use both. Agree with all of the above for After Effects, I use it for any heavy lifting because Motion just drives you insane if you try anything too tricky with it. The beauty of Motion is the way it is integrated into FCP. So I tend to use it for things like lower thirds or credits, because I can create "Master Templates" in Motion and import them into FCP and re-use them with different content.

For example this allows you to use the same Motion composition for all your lower thirds, but change the text in FCP as you edit. It's also good for simple things like Ken Burns' effects panning and zooming on photographs , if you want them to look a bit more polished than FCP's rather sucky motion tools can give you.

I have used After Effects, and from what I know, the main difference is that Adobe's has a much steeper learning curve but is also more powerful than Motion.

AE is truly like a "Photoshop" for video, and its great for Special Effects. Motion, I've read, is the easiest for making compositions and great if you are working with FCP because it integrates pretty seamlessly. Again, I haven't tried Motion, though I'd love to use it sometime. You can download the AE trial here.



Comments